top of page
Search
  • Writer's pictureNancy Williamson

Chapin Commercial Historic District


The Chapin Commercial Historic District is bounded by Lexington Avenue to the west, Beaufort Street and Chapin Road to the south, Clark Street to the East and the rear of lots along Columbia Avenue to the north. Here are photos of historically significant buildings within the district.

Bostain Mercantile building, 100 Beaufort Street, built in 1943 on a corner lot purchased from Ollie Farr and Gary Farr Bruce. Has sbeen used as general mercatile store, a five and dime store, a furniture store, an antique store and a hair salon.


0 views

Comments


bottom of page