top of page
Search
  • Writer's pictureNancy Williamson

George S. Lindler Building


George W. Lindler Building, 103 Clark Street, built in 1901 as a general store. Later it became a liquor dispensary. In 1919 Lindler sold the building to J. Hollie (Jack) Comalander, and was operated as a meat market and general store for decades. Later the building was occupied by Chapin Lamps and Antiques, St. Francis Thrift Shop, a quilting store and an emporium.

3 views

Comentarios


bottom of page