top of page
Search
  • Writer's pictureNancy Williamson

James S Boozer Building


James S. Boozer Building, 106 Beaufort Street, built in 1907 by John W. Fry. It was originally home to Dr. Joseph Eargle's offices and drug store, and Boozer's geneal store. The building was sold to Lonnie K. Fulmer in 1926 and was operated as a grocery store for about 50 years, while his wife Annie operated a ladies store in the front of the building. Lonnie had a barbershop in the rear of the store. The building later served as Murry's Fashion Outlet in the 1980s. It has also been home to Plantation Cove Interiors, Chapin Yoga Center, and Downtown Nutrition and a clock repair shop.

2 views

Comments


bottom of page