top of page
Search
  • Writer's pictureNancy Williamson

Old Chapin Town Hall


Chapin Town Hall, 107 Lexington Avenue, built in 1948, it was the town's first town hall, with a jail located in the rear of the building. It has also provided temporary office for Mt. Horeb Lutheran Church, a public kindergarten, a town library, the State Highway Department's driver license office, a dance studio, and a fledgling museum.

0 views

Comments


bottom of page