top of page
Search
  • Writer's pictureNancy Williamson

Old Guard House


Old Guardhouse, behind 107 Lexington Avenue, built around 1900, it stood on the south side of Beaufort Street between Clark and East Boundary. Beginning in the 1940s, the building became Chapin's branch library. In 1981, the building was relocated behind the old town hall building.

1 view

Comentários


bottom of page